Ant wrote:
On 7/20/2011 6:20 PM PT, Paul B. Gallagher typed:

http://maps.nationalgeographic.com/maps/map-machine#s=r&c=-56.09018578602696,%20-34.39591415226459&z=4

The map pane is blank but the rest of the page displays fine.

Internet Exploiter 8 shows the map normally, including the Bing label,
in case that's any help.

It works fine in my old SeaMonkey v2.0.18 in an old Windows XP Pro. SP3
machine. However, it uses Bing.com. Why not go there directly instead of
through National Geographic's web site?

Works perfectly for me SeaMonkey 2.0.14.
2.1 has killed a slew of extensions, and 2.3 has killed a slew of plugins in addition to the extensions. I expect a required plug-in need to view the map is dead, and can not be resuscitated.
--
Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T.        "If it's Fixed, Don't Break it"
http://www.phillipmjones.net        mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com