Robert Kaiser wrote:
Rufus schrieb:
I guess that's a 2.1.x thing...one more reason I'll stick with 2.0.14
for now.

Well, if you love tabs, as you said, then it's no problem that they open
in tabs. I really don't understand what you are saying.

Robert Kaiser

I'm saying that it sounds like the interface for being able to set/choose the behavior as a Pref isn't up to being something I would like.

But yes - as someone who loves Tabs I'd be perfectly happy if *all* dialogs opened as a tab - there would be room within a Tab to provide very detailed and specific information, and I'd hope the designers would take advantage of that.

But I still hold that it should be a user selectable choice without having to do something "advanced" like hacking about:config or using an add-on.

--
     - Rufus