Another less-than-brilliant thing with SM 2.2. My email print-outs no longer give the date at the top, just a time (e.g., '2.03 PM'). Some of us rely on the date being at the top for ease of reference later and for filing of correspondence.

As for what S.M. 2.2 has done to the working of my Composer for my webpages, my views on that are unprintable. For example, photos don't appear when published, and internal links and 'anchors' have ceased functioning.

I'll be trying later today, with help from a computers-savvy friend on the other end of the telephone, to use System Restore to take my computer back a week to the previous SM. But there may still be hours of work involved. (Hmm. To the unthinking person here who spoke of 'laziness', I would say that my view on that is equally dark and unprintable.)

- Ken (in Oz)