Re recently went over to an MS Exchange server at work and I changed my E-mail from POP to IMAP to support it. All this happened with SM 2.2 as well.

Since then I have had messages that come up blank and messages where I can't see the attachments. Both look fine in the web client but not on SM. I have not seen these kinds of issues before. I don't even know where to start to track this down or fix it. Any ideas on how to get the attachments to show? It doesn't happen on all e-mail, just some.

Is this a SM 2.2 issue? An IMAP issue? A Avast issue? Does SM just not play nicely with Exchange? Does Thunderbird play any nicer?

I'm wondering if this is going to force me over to GASP - Outlook?