Em 1/8/2011 14:18, David E. Ross escreveu:
On 8/1/11 6:20 AM, Daniel wrote:
Valentim Terra wrote:
Is it possible to change the bahavior, make it open the link in a new Tab?

How can I do that?

Thanks in advance.

Valentim, I'm not certain how to answer you as your header information
says you are using Thunderbird 5.0. If this is the case, then you need
to look at Tools->Options, maybe!! Or, maybe, ask your question on
mozilla.support.thunderbird group on the server.

If you are using SeaMonkey 2.2, have a look at
Edit->Preferences->Browser->Tabbed Browsing and at
Edit->Preferences->Browser->Link Behavior to see if they are set up
correctly.

HTH

Note that clicking a link from Thunderbird to open in SeaMonkey falls
under the SeaMonkey category "Links from other applications".  For "Open
links passed from other applications" at [Edit>  Preferences>  Browser>
Link Behavior], you need to select the "A new tab in the current window"
radio button.  In that case, you don't need to use the scroll wheel;
just select the link in Thunderbird.

HOWEVER, all other non-SeaMonkey applications will also open links in a
new tab instead of a new window.

I see I didn't make myself clear.

This is the situation

I don't use SeaMonkey e-mail/newsgroup reader, you already know that by now.

I was merely talking about SeaMonkey web-browser. When I'm surfing the web and I come across an interesting subject that I want to see/read but I don't want to leave the web-page I'm at the moment, I want to open the link in a new Tab by clicking it with the mouse wheel, just like I do in Firefox.

Is that possible?