MCBastos wrote:
Interviewed by CNN on 05/08/2011 11:17, Bill Davidsen told the world:

Some commercial users have complained that they can't do a QA cycle that often,
and according to the reports were told that Firefox is not suitable for business
use. I can dig out the link for anyone who hasn't learned to use a search
engine, I saw it in either networkworld.com or slashdot.

This guy at Ars Technica had a different spin on the issue:

http://arstechnica.com/business/news/2011/06/firefox-update-policy-the-enterprise-is-wrong-not-mozilla.ars/

Where we can read: "six week cycle is the goal."

Therefore the end-user MUST install a new version each six weeks.
He have other things to do ....
This is why he will decide: I will stay on my version for at least one year ... i am not part of an SM testing group.