Philip TAYLOR (Webmaster, Ret'd) wrote:

Robert Kaiser wrote:

Well, the mass of innovation-resistant people posting in those forums
is at least one of the reasons why I moved away my focus from
SeaMonkey and work on making Firefox more stable (in terms of not
crashing) now.

Understood, Robert. I can quite see that from the perspective
of a developer, pushing the frontiers of science is a far more
appealing prospect than a daily grind of bug-fixing and papering
over the cracks. Unfortunately, from a user perspective, major
change is rarely welcome, whilst increased security and incremental
bug fixes are universally appreciated.

Philip Taylor

I agree with you, they prefer constructing new gadgets than repairing the stuff they have badly constructed !!! (sometimes they kill what was working perfectly before)

As usual some SM geeks will destroy our point of vue ...for the GLORY of SM - Which they are convinced that SM is the BEST product ever constructed. And arguing that because the developers are volonters ... they may choice what they want ... and not what the end-user expect.