Keith Whaley wrote:
Ray_Net wrote:
Don wrote:
Clearly Seamonkey 2.2 is a step backward.

[...]

Is there any simple way to go back to an earlier version and still
keep my bookmarks, settings, emails etc.?

Also how do I write the people who wrote this version to complain.
Not just to report a bug. (this version IS a bug.)

No. You must accept the developers dreams ... they are not paid, so they
can do what they want.

A commonly-stated incorrect-ism.

While the developers may not receive any remuneration for what they do,
they ARE employed. And as such, that 'team' must follow the direction(s)
set down by those in charge, who (presumably) have a direction they have
planned to follow, to attain whatever mutual goals have been established.

All moving vehicles or groups need a goal and a direction.

Do/go where they want? I don't think so... The SM team is not a
reincantation of the Keystone Kops.

keith whaley
Just what i have said:
And as such, that 'team' must follow the direction(s) set down by those in charge, who (presumably) have a direction they have planned to follow, to attain whatever mutual goals have been established.

Not the individual do what they want, but the "those in charge" what they want.