I have been told during an irc session on #informatique or #programmation (i did not remember) on the epiknet server that the problem did not exhibit when using the Chrome browser.

You are correct, Closing that google bar (via the [x] at the far right) temporarily fixes it anyway. (as said by Justin Wood (Callek))

In addition, what i can say is that with SM i had closed this google bar, and the problem dissapeared... but now when i go on this site with SM ... the google bar did not show anymore ... strange ...

I had tested the same page:
http://google-maps-api-version-3.touraineverte.com/fr/ajouter-un-marqueur-sur-une-carte-avec-api-google-maps-version-3.html
with IE9 - and the problem is exactly the same i encountered with SM.
But i cannot complain against IE9 ... because microsoft doesnot care about customers :-) So i report this problem at SM support.

The screen result was exactly the same with IE9 and SM 2.1
Here is a screen-shot of IE9  http://i.imgur.com/f9ryq.jpg
I cannot show you an SM screenshot because SM did not show the google bar anymore.

Stanimir Stamenkov wrote:
Mon, 08 Aug 2011 21:31:11 +0200, /Ray_Net/:

Copied from mozilla.dev.apps.seamonkey to mozilla.support.seamonkey

Alright, Ray. Did you see the other replies in the thread? The
description of the problem in your original post was incomplete, in my
opinion, but then I've already verified I observe the same rendering
with other major browsers like IE, Opera, Safari, and Firefox. The
problem seems caused by bad Web authoring and is easily solved by
closing the Google Translate bar at the top of the page, by clicking the
[X] in the far right of the bar.

Regarding whether there appears to be a SeaMonkey specific problem - did
you try it with any other browser to see if it is just SeaMonkey
rendering it differently? Appears you're on Windows 7, so you're very
likely having Internet Explorer to try with, in addition to SeaMonkey.

Please post back with your results of trying with another browser, and
possibly post a screenshot (the easiest way would be through an image
sharing service like <http://imgur.com/>), if further needed.

Justin Wood (Callek) wrote:
Ray_Net wrote:

I see only the top half-millimeters of those two buttons in the page.
http://google-maps-api-version-3.touraineverte.com/fr/ajouter-un-marqueur-sur-une-carte-avec-api-google-maps-version-3.html

Look at bottom of the left pane.

I have been told that it's ok when using Firefox.
I my understanding SM is based, or use the FF codes ? no ?

Perhaps i need some configuration settings with my SM and this is the
cause of not viewing the two buttons correctly...

This is the code of the needed buttons:
précédente</span>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<span class="boutonEtape"
id="suivant">Etape suivante</span>

I use SM version ....
Build identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20110608
Firefox/4.0.1 SeaMonkey/2.1

Hrm, I confirm this is a problem. I'm not sure *exactly* what is going
on yet, or its fix.

I tested in SeaMonkey 2.2.

It appears the google "translate this..." bar at the top is pushing the
_entire_ page down a bit, including the viewports scrollbar bottom. So
SeaMonkey is cutting off part of the website. Closing that google bar
(via the [x] at the far right) temporarily fixes it anyway.

THANKS A LOT.

Sending followup to our .dev group/list since it is odd enough and
certainly something is broken. (I have not verified in SeaMonkey 2.3
yet, but that release is far enough along that if it is broken in there,
even if we get the fix written today, the earliest release we'll have a
fix in is 2.4)

GREAT !