Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Will someone remind me how to recover the hundreds of passwords that
vanished in the unintended "upgrade" from v. 2.0.14 to v. 2.2? I see
nothing in the release notes except an unhelpful suggestion to create a
new profile and migrate various data types (such as passwords) one at a
time, but no guidance on /how/ to do so. RTFM didn't help, either.

Your passwords should have been in your profile as signons.sqlite, also necessary is: key3.db

I don't see how they could have been entirely lost, (First I have heard of this issue, fwiw) what is your *symptoms* of this loss?

Do you have any addons that you manually enabled?

--
~Justin Wood (Callek)