Robert Kaiser wrote:

Paul B. Gallagher schrieb:
Philip TAYLOR (Webmaster, Ret'd) wrote:
I see them, via "about:data" / "passwords only" / "show passwords".

Exactly what I'm doing, but the pane remains blank (structure, no
content). Strangely enough, no matter what I choose from that pull-down
menu, the heading at right remains the same: "This domain has stored the
following cookies on your computer:" There's no way to select the
"Passwords" tab even if I pull down "Passwords only."

Then there's an entry in there that this version of Data Manager has a
problem with. This is fixed in SeaMonkey 2.3 and you should get all
entries there.

OK, thanks.

Paul B. Gallagher