Rostyslaw Lewyckyj wrote:

Paul B. Gallagher wrote:

Rostyslaw Lewyckyj wrote:

The link you provide above takes me to a google groups login
page.

All my tries to retrieve previous articles by clicking on
Message-IDs or the numbers assigned them in the References: list
are directed by SM to the google groups login page. When did you
folks begin doing that (even for articles listed as present on
the Mozilla News server)?

I don't get a login page, I just get the post Chris intended to
cite:

Curious. How come your attempt to reach that URL goes through, while
mine goes to login page? Curious. Do you get an automatic logon to
google groups? Oh and thanks for the copy of the article.

Welcome. No, I never get a login, automatic or otherwise. The page just
comes up. Perhaps you're blocking a cookie it wants to set?

Paul B. Gallagher