Since mine is working now, when I click a tab, the tab changes from gray to white, even if the content is lower down on the page. I spend allot of time on newegg, since I build computers, and I need to look at the Details page frequently. I was quite stumped last night when I couldn't get the details page to check the size of something.

It is working now, but for now more appearent reason then it stopped working for.

LMH

Philip TAYLOR (Webmaster, Ret'd) wrote:

I am using seamonkey 2.2 on winXP and I have suddenly noticed that some
java script in webpages is not working. If I go to a newegg product page
such as this one,
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827106289

I cannot switch to different tabs, such as Details, Feedback, etc. If I
mouse over the Details tab, I get,
javascript:Biz.Product.Product2010.switchTab('Details_Tab');

but when I click on the tab, nothing happens. I have noticed this at
some other pages as well. I have not made any configuration changes
lately and I don't think the web page is any different.

I see that effect too, but only if I leave the scroll bar
at top of page.  As far as I can see, the selected tab
affects only material that falls off the bottom of the
page, so unless I scroll down I could believe that there
had been no effect.

Philip Taylor