Philip TAYLOR (Webmaster, Ret'd) wrote:

> No, I am deliberately leaving it in this aberrant state in
> case the developers would like some additional real-time
> feedback while the symptoms are still manifesting themselves.

As there was no request from the developers for further feedback,
I have followed the advice below, taken from :

http://forums.techguy.org/all-other-software/970645-video-freezes-downloads-pause-unless-2.html

which of course required a Seamonkey restart anyway.  It will
be interesting to see if this effects a permanent cure.

Philip Taylor
--------