I can send an email with an attachment without any problem. However if I receive an email with an attachment and then try to forward it on to someone else it appears to go all right. Then I get a message that the email failed to be delivered. Here is the error message....

This message has been rejected because it has
    a potentially executable attachment "testing attachments.eml"
    This form of attachment has been used by
    recent viruses or other malware.
    If you meant to send this file then please
    package it up as a zip file and resend it.

I don't understand this. I can send a new email with an attachment but I can't forward one that was previously sent to me.

Incidentally the attachment was not executable. If it is relevant I am using Linux Mint 10 KDE.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks

Neil