JAS wrote:
chicagofan wrote:
BIll Spikowski wrote:
Jim Taylor wrote:
chicagofan wrote:
Last year Google enabled users of their search page to use images on
the search page. I have never been able to use this feature. Is this a
problem with the SM Google access... or something else? The link for
this option never shows up as Google said it would, and searching
around their pages, I've never found a way to do it manually.

Do I need to use FF or install Chrome, to use that feature? I hope
not... I'd really like to use it and would appreciate any advice.
TIA....
bj

Works for me Windows 7 Seamonkey 2.3.1.
It works for me in version 2.3.1 on WinXP.
Thanks guys, now that I know it *will* work for you, I will try again
after updating to 2.3.1.     :)

When I tried it before from the Google images search page, the
mechanics didn't work.  ;)    [I'm on XP.]
bj
Works for me on 2.0.14 Win xp
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/2609/googlesj.jpg

I like it!   I'm so jealous!!!   :)