On 8/31/2011 6:06 PM, Patrick Crumhorn wrote:

Similar issue here but with WinXP. Updated to 2.3.2 for Windows but the
"About SeaMonkey" page and the user agent both still show it as 2.3.1.

Frank Chan wrote:
On Aug 31, 6:34 am, Miles Fidelman<mfidel...@meetinghouse.net> wrote:
FYI:
After getting the "you're running an older version" message, downloading
and installing the 2.3.2 .dmg file (Mac), I found that I was still
getting the error message -- looking deeper, I found that the installed
version announces itself as 2.3.1, and looking into the downloaded
package, "get info" and the info.plist file revealed that it was, in
fact, 2.3.1 --- looks like something in the distribution pipeline went
wrong.

Already filed a big report.

In<fnord> practice, there is. .... Yogi Berra

Saw the same thing here. I also downloaded the SeaMonkey2.3.2.dmg from
http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/#2.3.2 and got the disk
image of what appears to be SeaMonkey version 2.3.2 but it actually is
version 2.3.1 when I copied to my hard drive and opened it. Can
someone check what happened to the real version 2.3.2?

Thank you,
Frank

I created a blog post about this:
http://blog.drapostles.org/archives/69