Arnie Goetchius wrote:
MCBastos wrote:
Interviewed by CNN on 31/08/2011 13:32, Walter told the world:

ME, too. I am running 2.0.14 because of all the negative comments of the
versions after that. I am running HP desktop, 6gb memory 750gb hard
drive, Windows 7. I know there has been a great deal of "be sure to do
this/that before you upgrade" so I have been hesitant to get away from
2.0.14. Am I getting left behind with security issues, better features,
new options, etc?

Yes, you are getting left behind. What you aren't getting:

Yes, I'm getting left behind BUT I'm not upgrading until setting
preferences to "Replace Tabs" works. Right now it defaults to "Add Tabs"
no matter what you have selected. See bug 616601. I'll stick with
2.0.14. How difficult is it to get "Replace Tabs" to work properly?

Just for something different, if I click on a link in a post, it opens in a new tab, rather than replacing the active tab, just as you have Arnie, however if I click in the seamonkey icon in the top right of the mail and news screen, it displays by replacing the active tab.

Is this what you get, Arnie??

--
Daniel