dsavitsk schrieb:
And, as a last FU, all of
my bookmarks got deleted by the upgrade.

Usually, an auto-import of bookmarks should run the first time you switch from 2.0.x to 2.1 or later, but in rare cases it fails to run correctly. You can go into the bookmarks manager and use the import functionality to import your old bookmarks.html into the new format once. From there, the bookmarks should be fine on future updates as well.

Robert Kaiser

--
Note that any statements of mine - no matter how passionate - are never meant to be offensive but very often as food for thought or possible arguments that we as a community should think about. And most of the time, I even appreciate irony and fun! :)