taz043 wrote:
dsavitsk wrote:
It is for me. Been using SM since early 1.x days -- 5 years or so
now. A while back, I had "upgraded" to 2.2 but lost functionality (<a
href="http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.support.seamonkey/
browse_thread/thread/d3ce81bc8e4b3db6/f28f8e13c0361f1d">center button
scrolling with a Thinkpad and the ability to open new tabs easily</a>)
so I re-downgraded. Today, I received dire warnings that upgrading to
2.3.3 was essential for security reasons. I figured that maybe some
of these issues had been resolved, and that maybe security trumps
inconvenience. But, nope, nothing's fixed. And, as a last FU, all of
my bookmarks got deleted by the upgrade. Thanks!

Like dsavitsk, I think its about time for me to leave SeaMonkey after
many years of happy surfing. I hate tab browsing and no matter what I
uncheck in preferences I still have tabs and not the windows browsing I
prefer. Been like this since the last couple of updates..... I do thank
all the folks, past and present that have labored on SeaMonkey since its
beginning.

Have you been told to check Edit->Preferences->Browser->Link Behavior to set it as you require especially the top section dealing with Links?

--
Daniel