Just upgraded from 2.0.14 to 2.3.3. It went very well, and more quickly than I'd expected. Did have to adjust some link behavior to suit my way of doing things.

Surprise--Based on comments in this group, I'd expected to have to retrieve my bookmarks. Was surprised to find my previous home page (bookmarks.html) was right there, ready to use!

Frustration--Said home page now has all entries hard against the left margin, usable but not comfortable to read.

Problem?--On the bookmark page, the links "Recently Bookmarked" and "Recent Tags" fail with the message "place is not a registered protocol".

Any suggestions or observations would be appreciated.

Larry