On 9/8/11 11:37 AM, Larry wrote:
> Just upgraded from 2.0.14 to 2.3.3. It went very well, and more quickly
> than I'd expected. Did have to adjust some link behavior to suit my way
> of doing things.
>
> Surprise--Based on comments in this group, I'd expected to have to
> retrieve my bookmarks. Was surprised to find my previous home page
> (bookmarks.html) was right there, ready to use!
>
> Frustration--Said home page now has all entries hard against the left
> margin, usable but not comfortable to read.
>
> Problem?--On the bookmark page, the links "Recently Bookmarked" and
> "Recent Tags" fail with the message "place is not a registered protocol".
>
> Any suggestions or observations would be appreciated.
>
> Larry

Do you want your home page to be your bookmarks file (as I do)?  Let me
know here, and I will give you the steps to make it look nice and to
keep it current.

--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

On occasion, I might filter and ignore all newsgroup messages
posted through GoogleGroups via Google's G2/1.0 user agent
because of spam from that source.