Stanimir Stamenkov wrote:
Thu, 15 Sep 2011 09:12:18 +0300, /Stanimir Stamenkov/:
Thu, 15 Sep 2011 00:27:19 -0400, /Rostyslaw Lewyckyj/:

On the third menu bar on the email screen there is a dropdown
menu box called "View:" .

You have three menu bars, really?

Wow. Reading one of your other posts, I now realize you name all of the
menu bar and the toolbars as menu bars. So you're really talking about
the "Mail Views" widget on the default "Search Bar" toolbar (in my setup
I don't have such one).

Stanimir:
Call them whatever you want. Perhaps I am not using the right terminology. On my screen:
- The first line, menu bar, has : File, Edit, View, Options,...
- The second line, menu bar, has: get msgs, compose,| Reply, Reply all, ....
- The third line, I call it a menu bar, has:
 -- 'Search Subject or Address' box, and
 -- and 'Advanced' button
It is the View: + drop down selection box entry on the third
line that I am referring to.

Since you don't have this bar and widget,
can you make any relevant comments anyhow?
--
Rostyk