Rostyslaw Lewyckyj wrote:
I'm on a Win7 Ultimate with SP1 system. My SM 2.3.3 is the pushed
update to SM 2.3.2 which was downloaded and applied over an
SM 2.0.14 system. I have no add-ons.

On the third menu bar on the email screen there is a dropdown
menu box called "View:" . When one clicks on the triangle in
the box, instead of a normal drop down list of choices,
the drop down list has a ball/bullet at the entry currently
selected, if it is All or Unread, and blank in the space on
the menu.
If one moves up or down between those two entries they fill
or blank respectively.
The other choices appear to behave normally.
Also if one chooses one of the other views, the bullet goes
away and it doesn't come back if one goes back to 'all'
or 'unread' without completing a choice.

It must have taken some extra coding to design this behaviour.
I just don't understand how this is supposed to be an
improvement.

So in your Search Bar, you are concerned that the bullet next to the All or Unread selection goes away when you select one of the Tags or Custom View, and doesn't return until you select All or Unread again?

Is it in the release notes that this is an improvement? I'm too lazy to look right now.

The space is for entering an address or subject you want to search for in your email or newsgroups.

You didn't click advanced and find anything to complain about there?

--

SeaMonkey