A bunch of stuff snipped, answers in line below.

In general the confidence issues are not only because of bugs but we don't like where the features are going. I realize you are a small team and often have to just adopt thunderbird/firefox code but often that means a loss of functionality to us or you don't have time to fully implement the functionality (such as the Thunderbird search features).