On 10/24/11 9:59 AM, Sandy wrote:
> Otto Wyss wrote:
>> This has been mentioned several times yet no progress is visble at all.
>> No question SeaMonkey is loosing users because of this, lots of users.
>> Why isn't anyone working on this?
>
> I do not understand this.  SM works faultlessly for me and I have
> limited computer ability and also for SWAMBO who has none.

Maximize your SeaMoneky window on your monitor.  On your menu bar,
select [Tools > Data Manager].  Without switching tabs or changing the
window size, move your cursor over the Data Manager display.  You should
see flickers as the cursor crosses the edges of panes in the tab and as
it goes over domains in the Domain pane on the left side.  (Actually,
you should not see flickers but will, which is the point of bug #662871.)

--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>.

bureaucracy has obviously never worked for a large corporation.
© 1997 by David E. Ross