No wrote:
Hello all, I Am using SM 2.4.1 on WinXP desktop.

I Am trying to add an email account and cannot do so. It (SM) only will allow me to create a new 'newsgroup' account.

I tried going through Mail & Newsgroup Settings under Edit and as well, tried through 'Create a new account' when I highlight one of the email accounts, function.

Is there something I need to be doing in order to add an email account, which I may be missing?

TIA - bo1953

Try adding it through the Menu Bar, File > New > Account.

When I tried adding one through Mail and Newsgroup Settings under Edit, I could not get past the Identity entry, because Next would not activate (stayed grayed out).

ymmv

--

SeaMonkey - openSUSE 11.3 Linux - 1.8GHz CPU - 2GB RAM
Firefox Support http://support.mozilla.com and