Ant wrote:
On 11/20/2011 3:38 PM PT, WLS (CompTIA A+ Certified - Retired) typed:

What does NoSquint do, that is different from the View > Zoom > Other
and entering a value into the pop-up that appears?

The default appears to be 300%, but you can enter any value.

NoSquint can remember which web sites, pages, etc. with time limits of
last visits. Many other features. I am still using v2.0.14 because of
this and other extensions.

me as well. as long as its not fixed I will continue to use 2.0.14 This is no the sole extension holding me back. It's been updated for FF and works even with FF9.

--
Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T.        "If it's Fixed, Don't Break it"
http://www.phillipmjones.net        mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com