WLS (CompTIA A+ Certified - Retired) wrote:
------------------snip------------------
This is true.

NoSquint runs rings around built in Zoom.

Have you tried the built in zoom in a SeaMonkey 2.x version?

Yes.  NoSquint does it sooooo much better.

it handy for someone like my self that needs to wear glasses to
read or view Computer screen and has an astigmatism on one eye at
the same time.

I have a set of reading glasses to view the computer screen. My neck
got a crick in it trying to use the bifocals.

My byfocal are set so lower part is used to read a book, sign a Check, and the top parts is set for the computer screen.

--
Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T.        "If it's Fixed, Don't Break it"
http://www.phillipmjones.net        mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com