Philip Chee wrote:
On 22/12/2011 10:09, David H. Durgee wrote:
I am having an issue I see no way to address in SeaMonkey email.  The
"Inbox" folder properly lists the "From" and the "Sent" folder properly
lists the "Recipient", but other folders list the "From" even if it is
not appropriate and you want to list the "Recipient" instead.

In my case I am using SeaMonkey to take the place of earlier mail
clients and have thus brought the messages sent and received from those
clients over as folders.  So I have "Old_Sent", "Old_Inbox",
"Older_Sent" and "Older_Inbox" as folders under the other folders.  I of
course would like to show the "Recipient" in the "Old_Sent" and the
"Older_Sent" folders by default, but of course I have to explicitly
display it when I want to see it and change it back or it overrides on
all the other folders as well.

Is there a way to define columns to display for individual folders to
allow me to see the various sent folders appropriately by default?

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/addon/folderflags/
Use Folder Flags to flag your Old_Inbox folders as "Inbox"es.

Phil

That sounds like it should do the trick, but I guess I will have to wait until it is updated for SM 2.6.1 as I see a message at the page.

Dave