Jay Garcia wrote:
On 22.12.2011 06:41, Desiree wrote:

  --- Original Message ---

I am not sure if this is the place to report a problem like this. I clicked
on a link in SM Mail to https://www.microsoftonlinepanel.com. (I am a
longtime panelist and this was the link to a new survey for me to take for
Microsoft feedback). In SM 2.5 I get a general error that says "the system
has encountered an error. Please try again later". But trying again later, I
get the same error. In Fx 4.01 the link opens correctly to the beginning of
the survey.

Just for understanding, the Firefox version that should match behavior wise with SeaMonkey 2.5 is Firefox 8.0.1

There have been many changes since Firefox 4.0.1 in that area, so for a proper comparison that is what you should test.

--
~Justin Wood (Callek)