On 12/22/2011 04:41 AM, Desiree wrote:
> I am not sure if this is the place to report a problem like this. I clicked
> on a link in SM Mail to https://www.microsoftonlinepanel.com. (I am a
> longtime panelist and this was the link to a new survey for me to take for
> Microsoft feedback). In SM 2.5 I get a general error that says "the system
> has encountered an error. Please try again later". But trying again later, I
> get the same error. In Fx 4.01 the link opens correctly to the beginning of
> the survey.

Works for me w/SeaMonkey 2.6.1.

Build identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20111221
Firefox/9.0.1 SeaMonkey/2.6.1

However, I clicked on the link in your msg, not via an email. So perhaps
there is a difference. Change from Microsoft Outlook Express to
SeaMonkey and try it from the link in your post.