Hello!

  I use 64-bit version of SeaMonkey for linux (Debian GNU/Linux testing
(Wheezy), KDE 4.6.5).

  Starting with version 2.6 SeaMonkey does not use (when is busy (f.e.
re/load of page)) the mouse look, which I set in KDE...

http://members.chello.cz/nazir/tmp/fffuuu_sm-busy-pointer1.png

  Window called "gliv" is an enlarged snapshot seamonkey browser window
when loading a web page (notice the cursor - in previous SM versions was
used the second or third cursor in the row over this window (KDE System
settings)).

  Someone else has a similar cosmetic problems (on linux, kde, or on
windows, mac...)?

--
    Petr Voralek        (JabberID: na...@jabber.cz)

... Many people think that patience is a sign of weakness.  I think this
is a mistake.  It is anger that is a sign of weakness, whereas patience
is a sign of strength.  (Dalai Lama)