NoOp wrote:
On 12/12/2011 12:49 PM, km wrote:
km wrote:
Stan wrote:
km wrote:
... i am badly visually impair. i know: [VIEW] Zoom etc.
but this must be done manually for EVERY read. is there a way
to preset my zoom???

km
Did you try Start/Settings/Control Panel/Ease of Access/Make the
Computer Easier to See. You can adjust font sizes. And Turn on Magnifier.
... I SHOULD BEEN MORE PACIFIC. I M ZOOM THE TEXT A MAIL MESSAGE so like
if i open a message it automatically opens in large print.

You can modify the userChrome.css file to make the fonts larger by
adding the following to the file.:

}

/* Make the thread and folder panes readable. */
treechildren {
   font-size: 14px !important;
}

  * Some possible accessibility enhancements:
  */
/*
  * Make all the default font sizes 20 pt:
  *
  {
   font-size: 20pt !important
}
  */
/*
  * Make menu items in particular 15 pt instead of the default size:
  *
menupopup>  * {
font-size: 15pt !important
}
  */

and of course you can change those font sizes to whatever you wish. More
info here:

http://www-archive.mozilla.org/unix/customizing.html

Also, you should subscribe to the accessibility newsgroup:
        mozilla.support.accessibility
... i am scared to do this as it my screww up the rest. is thera download/patch???

km

--
… don't try and feel the pain.
That's impossible. Just try