David E. Ross wrote:
When I try to install BetterPrivacy 1.68 in SeaMonkey 2.6.1, I get the
following error:  "BetterPrivacy could not be installed because it is
not compatible with SeaMonkey 2.6.1."  I get this even when I attempt to
install directly from the AMO site (not my usual practice).

With the ACR installed, compatibility checks disabled or SM 2.7, you can install the penultimate version of the add-on from its Version History page.

By the way, selecting the link
<https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/addon/betterprivacy/>
redirects to
<https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/>.

This is because AMO seems to only check the latest add-on version, which is no longer declared compatible with SM (author's fault).

HTH

Jens

--
Jens Hatlak <http://jens.hatlak.de/>