Friends and Neighbors: Yesterday I noticed an overabundance, for the first time, of Delivery Status Failures. They were comprised of messages to me from unfamiliar individuals. They appear to be from all over the world. At some point I believed that they might be students involved in some subject related chat. However, some of them are from sales representatives selling some sort of gaming equipment. All of these messages are spam, of a kind that I never received until now. Today I had more of the same, except that I could not log in with the usual password I set up with my ISP. So, I had to establish a new password since neither SeaMonkey nor my ISP recognized my old one, which I used additionally to access my Internet Telephone account. Why is SeaMonkey suddenly showing these failures, particularly in keeping out this spam?