Thanks! Changing the email address is something to consider somewhere down the line.
HilsB wrote:
Louis Paul Toscano wrote:
Friends and Neighbors: Yesterday I noticed an overabundance, for
the first time, of Delivery Status Failures. They were comprised
of messages to me from unfamiliar individuals. They appear to be
from all over the world. At some point I believed that they might
be students involved in some subject related chat. However, some
of them are from sales representatives selling some sort of
gaming equipment. All of these messages are spam, of a kind that
I never received until now. Today I had more of the same, except
that I could not log in with the usual password I set up with my
ISP. So, I had to establish a new password since neither
SeaMonkey nor my ISP recognized my old one, which I used
additionally to access my Internet Telephone account. Why is
SeaMonkey suddenly showing these failures, particularly in
keeping out this spam?

This happened to me a while ago the unwanted mails were in the thousands range. The only way out for me was to ditch the e-mail address and create a new one.
A phone call to my ISP dumped the unwanted mail.
Just in case it happened again I have a 'standby' mail address to which I send the odd message to keep it alive in case I need it.

Thanks to all at SeaMonkey - KBO