On 02/12/2012 07:56 AM, oppiman wrote:
> Hello,
> I've been using TB and FF for a long time.
> Recently I found myself using Chrome more and more. //yeah, shame on me
> But I don't want to get rid of FF completely.
> So know I'm thinking about installing Seamonkey to replace TB and FF
> with one tool.
> What functionality would I loose?
> What would I win?
> Can I import all settings and data from TB?
> Can Seamonkey browser sync with FF online data?
>
> Thanks

As previously noted by BTS, you would lose some extension, and theme
compatibility

With SeaMonkey mail you would gain.

1. Mail always opening to the Inbox.
2. Unread, Total and Size Columns in the Folder Pane.
3. Right now, I can't think of the others.

I haven't use Sync, so can't answer that question.

--
Thunderbird Daily | openSUSE 11.4 Linux
Get openSUSE: http://software.opensuse.org/121/en