... Beauregard T. Shagnasty @ 2012-02-12 14:48 >
Whatever you do, don't uninstall Firefox. It is *always* good to have
multiple browsers, for several reasons.
You are right. That's why I don't want to get rid of FF completely.

Possibly the odd add-on/extension or toolbar where the developer hasn't
considered SeaMonkey.
Ok for me.

What is "FF online data" in your definition?
I meant the sync feature.

Personally, I use Thunderbird and Firefox, and I'm stickin' with 'em. The
wife is the SeaMonkey user on this computer -- so we each have our own
set.
You see, that is one thing I like about Chrome, the multiple user/profile feature they introduced recently.

--
MJO