NoOp wrote:
On 02/14/2012 08:44 AM, chicagofan wrote:
 ....  which has SM 2.7 already, without any problems/conflicts?

 I would like to copy my present SM 2.0.14 program to my new laptop,
 instead of copying off some files.   Is that possible?  I may go back to
 2.0.14 if this will work.
 bj

http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.7/
First item under known issues.

Is the 2.0.14 program still working?  If so, here is the way I do it.
1. Install 2.o.14 on the new computer, but don't open it. It needs to be installed in the same directory as on the old setup. This will get the program registered with Windows. If you are going from Win XP to Win 7 there may be an issue here as it uses different places for the files.

Copy the seamonkey files from the old computer to the new one, after deleting the newly installed files. This includes the files found under Mozilla in Documents & Settings.

Fire it up. I have done this many times from one XP machine to another. It is much easier to copy the files if you have a home network
--
Gerald Ross

Where do all the characters you
BACKSPACE over go?