I had a question about some details of Joomla software that i submit in the Joomla Forum.
A part of the answer was:
Generally, in these situations you could use the tool FireBug to inspect elements and view the css entries. The tool FireBug that is available in browsers such as FireFox and Chrome could be used for this purpose.

I thinked that SeaMonkey was the nearly same browser as FireFox - and expect to find the FireBug add-on for SeaMonkey.

BUT going on https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/tags/display/firebug?appid=59

Did not show me FireBug for SeaMonkey.
Show me FireBug for FireFox.

So .... can i, and how can i: install FireBug into SeaMonkey ?

If not possible, i had to install FireFox on the same computer where SeaMonkey is installed. Are those installations completely independant ? and may i run both in the same time ?

Any idea on how to "solve" my fireBug problem ?