On 12-02-19 8:58 PM, _JAS_ spoke thusly:

The update went without a problem and was over in less than 2 min. with
no loss of add ons. I was just curious if that was to be the norm from
now on. I am very please with SeaMonkey. I have Firefox and Thunderbird
on a flash drive [portable versions] but prefer to run SeaMonkey.

If I understand correctly, if you try to update from 2.7.1 to 2.7.2, it tries to grab the partial update first. If for any reason it fails to get the partial update, it falls back to the complete download.

--
Chris Ilias <http://ilias.ca>
Newsgroup moderator