Dan C wrote:
Daniel wrote:
Dan C wrote:
Philip TAYLOR wrote:

Philipp van Hüllen wrote:

Hi Dan,

AFAIR, SM2.7.2 does not support ”upgrade" from SM1.1.14 any more.
Please try going via SM2.0.x in between.

<Snip to save possible confusion>

I really do appreciate the responses. But I do not know what to do with
this information; I know how to fill a gas tank but don't know how to
change its octane.

Is there a work-around? How do I move this profile to 2.7.2?

Dan

As Philipp (note two p's) suggested above, install SM 2.0.x (along
side SM 1.1.14) and let it do the profile conversion, then install SM
2.7.2 over the top of SM 2.0.x.

I am sorry that I was so dense, and that I did not read carefully.

Got it.

Thanks,

Dan

Hey!! Happens to all of us sometimes!