How do I stop automatic updates? When 2.8 was updated, I couldn't get it to work so deleted it and downloaded 2.7.2 and got it to work without any problems. Wasted almost a whole day playing around. This morning I got up and turned on the computer and again, the 2.8 update was there. Luckily I knew what to do, not try to get 2.8 to work but delete it and get on IE and download 2.7.2 again. I don't want to go through this every morning...so need to stop the automatic updates.

Is there anyone else, beside me who can't get 2.8 to open?

--
Pat Connors, Sacramento, CA
http://www.connorsgenealogy.com