Ron Hunter wrote:
I didn't pay too much attention to the article, but I think I saw something that
indicated Firefox would work in both modes. Sounds like a neat trick, since even
IE seems to be two programs. Not bashing MS, but certainly bashing Metro!

AFAIK, it is not possible for the same executable to run as both a desktop app and a Metro App. But as Mozilla source code is C++ and JavaScript, which are two of the WinRT languages, it should be possible to use the same underpinnings in both a desktop and Metro version.

--
David Wilkinson