I'd suggest using a separate product to keep track of all your userids
& passwords.  That way you're not restricted to a single browser,
backup/restore is easier, you're not SOL when the browser vendor
decides to change (or drop!) functionality, etc.

I like password safe - http://sourceforge.net/projects/passwordsafe/

Regards,
Lee