Bill Davidsen wrote:
I'm getting reminders from long dismissed calendar items when I start
Seamonkey. Dozens of them, and neither "dismiss all" or "dismiss" will
remove them from my screen. This started with 2.0.14, and persisted
through 2.7.2. I have gone as far as I am willing on "try the next
version, that will fix it" and would like some advice on actually
addressing the issue.

Unwilling to move to 2.8 until add-on updates are available for stuff I
use all the time.

Bill,

I don't have an answer for your Calendar. You might look into the Calendar development Team and see if they have resolution.

I don't blame you one bit for not upgrading to the next version, I had to revert to 2.3.0 to get all my Ad-Ons to function. No more updates until the SM Team fixes all the Ad-Ons that once worked with 2.0. Hacking the install.rdf file only fixed one Ad-On.

Michael G

--
Armadillo Web Development
www.armadilloweb.com