Rob Lindauer wrote, On 15/04/2012 16:43:
Ray_Net wrote:
All is going well after upgrade from SM 2.7.2 to 2.8 However...

I see constantly on certain SM window an hour-glass as the mouse pointer.
But there is nothing to wait about - the mouse pointer must be a "normal
pointer".

What could be done to solve this visual annoying stuff ?

In 2.8, I get the constant "working" pointer (the one with theclock-like symbol) in mail-news, when I hover over the folder pane or over the list of messages.

Me too, that's my problem ... however ..... i finally got the "normal pointer" .... who knows what happened and what happens now ...