chicagofan wrote:

<Snip>

What drives me crazy is how the size of my text will change
mid-sentence, in almost every message I compose in mail... repeatedly.
bj

Cannot say I've ever seen this happen, Chicagofan!!

And did you mean this to be a new thread??

Sorry, no... just an additional comment to John's about changing fonts
in 2.8. :)

I have given up on getting any help with my SM problems, because I use
HTML in my personal mail.
bj

Yeah, I cannot see much reason for HTML in e-mails (or newsgroups either, really). A bit of floweriness in a sigfile, maybe, but otherwise.....

Sorry.

--
Daniel