Daniel wrote:
Test wrote:
Test wrote, On 5/8/2012 4:42 PM:
Upgraded from 2.6 to 2.91 and now a number of emails appear blank. There
is a header but nothing in the email. Have tried rebooting and also set
up on a separate computer but same problem..

A restore point and reinstall 2.33 and I seem most of my email has
reappeared. There are still a few that had attachments that look like
they are just huge hexadecimal dumps rather than an email.

I was going to say that sometimes, when I select a newsgroup message, it
shows as empty so I have to select another message then re-select the
first message and SM goes and gets the message from the server
correctly, but you are talking e-mail, so don't know!! Are you using
IMAP e-mail, maybe?? And it seems you've selected the messages more than
once, so again, don't know!!

I am using IMAP for "POP" and smtp on 587 TLS

--
~Vink